Friday, March 30, 2012

Do You Blaze?

If I had to pick an article of clothing that others would call "my signature look" I would have to pick a blazer.  They give me confidence no matter what else my outfit consists of.  I have dozens of them! Half were bought within the past few years and the rest are from when my mom used to wear them.  The key to the perfect blazer is the fit.  The fit will literally make or break the look you are going for.  Obviously each fit will change the statement you are trying to make.  You can dress up and outfit or dress one down with just the addition of a blazer.  Don't be afraid to try and add one to your wardrobe because it will definitely be worth it!  Here are a few that I found..

J.Crew

J.Crew

J.Crew

Forever 21

Stay Sunny !



1 comment:

  1. Hi you have nice posts.
    check out also my blog:

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

    thank you,
    xx ketty xx

    ReplyDelete