Friday, March 16, 2012

Home Sweet Home

This year for spring break I made the choice of going back to the lovely state of New Jersey!  I usually would be the first to get on a plane and go somewhere warm and sunny, but this year I was a little homesick to say the least.  I had a long winter full of traveling every weekend to gymnastics meets and all I wanted was to sleep at home.  I figured I would share some of my adventures this week at home that I captured on Instagram! 

I took a shopping trip with my mom and got these fabulous Steve Maddens from DSW and this new Lilly Pulitzer dress (my first)!  I also picked up a new, gorgeous coral blazer, a romper, a few pairs of leggings, jeans, and what not.  It was a great day in my book! I also LOVED spending the time with my mom!  She is truly the best.

Of course I had to make a trip to visit the gym that I have trained at my whole life!  I adore my old coach and had to say hi!  When I got there, a picture and article that was published by my college was hanging on the wall!  I finally feel special to them (it is a complicated story haha).  I received ECAC Coaches' Choice of the week and I could not be more thankful.

Just a picture of my calamari from when I had dinner with all my guy friends that were home.  They are the best!

Bye bye hair!  I got it all cut off and I am loving it!

Yes, I posted a picture of my front door because I adore the color and every time I see it I think of home.

Heaven on Earth.  Those are the words I use to describe Wawa.  It is one of my favorite things about home!  (And it has the cheapest gas! Which I don't have to pump when I am home... another reason to love it!)

That is about it for my quick post about my spring break!  I would love to hear what all of you did on your breaks!  Share your stories!

Stay Sunny !

3 comments:

  1. Love your shoes and new Lilly dress!! Nothing says summer & spring more than Lilly :)

    Xoxo
    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so cute- that title!! I've had my eye on those Steve Madden shoes, are they comfortable?

    definitley following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Thank you so much! I LOVE getting a new follower! It will never get old to me :) and yess! The shoes are comfy! I haven't gotten to wear them for a full day or a full night of dancing yet but hopefully they will remain confortable! xx!

    ReplyDelete