Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fashion Star

Have any of you seen the new show on CBS called Fashion Star?  It is wild! The show aired last night and completely blew me away.  I am not even sure if I mean that in a good or bad way haha.  I was in love with some of the designs and others all I could think was, "what are you thinking?!"  But I guess that is fashion!

To be on that show would be an obvious privilege but just imagine what it is like to actually have your design bought on the episode?! Right there.. in front of you!  The buyers are just willing to sell your design the very next day! Talk about a dream come true!!  Here were two of my favorite designs that were bought.  One by H&M and the other bought by Saks! 

This one is designed by Orly Shani and has been bought by Saks Fifth Avenue!
It is a two in one skirt and the top layer literally just zips off to show a tighter skirt!  Talk about fabulous!!

This one is designed by Sarah Parrott and has been bought by H&M!
There is an adorable cut out on the back of the dress and some even have pockets! In love!!

If these two designs weren't already sold out, I would definitely own them! Ugh ..better luck next time I guess!  Will anyone else be watching next week?!

Stay Sunny!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Orly's sparkly zip off skirt! I made the mistake of waiting to watch it until it came on Hulu... everything was gone! Next week, I'm right with you I want to take my pick!
    xo

    ReplyDelete