Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You Can't Rain On My Parade

Rhode Island weather almost always includes a few days of rain a week.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to dress cute when it is raining?!  Over the past two years I would say I have mastered two accessories that are a must for rainy weather! The rain boot and the umbrella!  I personally adore my Sperry rain boots and my J.Crew pair.  Even though I love them to no end, I think I may have to invest in a pair of these Hunter rain boots.  I think the off white ones are perfect and I have heard they last forever.

Hunter
Hunter by sunnycurlsgurl featuring tall boots
Hunter boots, €119

Umbrellas are obviously another must during a rain storm.  No one wants to get soaked while walking to class!  Trust me, I have been that girl that has gotten splashed by cars.  No bueno.  My suggestion?  Find an umbrella (Urban Outfitters, Target, American Apparel) that is "dome" or "bubble" shaped! they protect your face and hair a little bit better from the rain and any splash that might be coming your way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment