Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Start of Something New

This is me!
I am going to start off by saying that I am completely new at this whole blog thing.  I mean I do have a Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram (I am addicted to social networking. Don't tell my boyfriend I ever admitted to that though! haha).  I figured I should somewhat introduce myself to you all before you decide if you really want to keep reading about my crazy life and opinions!
I am a South Jersey girl. Born and raised and I would not change that fact for the world.  I now am stuck in this teeny state called Rhode Island for college.  I am on the collegiate level gymnastics team at my school and could not love the girls much more than I do.  Not only am I blessed to have my team as a family but I am a founder of the first national sorority on my campus, Delta Phi Epsilon. We rock.  End of story.
There is not much more you need to know about me besides the fact I love the beach, shopping, my boyfriend, family and friends.  Oh! And I am a giant nerd.  I embrace it.  There is not much left to tell at the moment so I guess that means you will just have to keep reading to find out the daily life of a student-athlete sorority girl! 

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment