Thursday, March 8, 2012

Has Spring Finally Sprung?

Today was 65 degrees out and I was loving it!! In my book, I am 100% ready to break out my spring clothing and rock some bright colors this season.  This outfit for instance would be perfect!  Unfortunately, at my school, people are not very accepting of when girls go out in heels.  However, for an outfit like this, I might just have to step out of my shell.

Spring has Sprung



Topshop sleeveless blouse, $64
Giuseppe Zanotti peep toe pumps, $930
Monserat De Lucca vintage jewelry, $13
MICHAEL Michael Kors brass ring, $45

This outfit would be great for a lunch out in the city or a night out with the girls.  It can easily be transformed from day to night with a change of hair and make-up.
Don't be afraid to take risks this spring and try out a pair of colored jeans!  This spring is going to be all about colors, risks, and unique combinations.

Stay Sunny !

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! LOVE the bracelet
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i made the outfit on polyvore! it is a fabulous site! xx

      Delete