Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hot Cross Buns

The way you wear your hair can completely change an outfit.  A single headband or braid can turn an outfit around.  A bun, in my opinion, is the best way to show off an outfit.  People won't be distracted by your hair but at the same time, your hair will still look fabulous.  A bun is an easy way to look effortlessly beautiful.  

There are dozens of different types of buns and if anyone knows me well enough, they know that I love to rock the top knot! My hair is thin and curly so doing it early in the morning for class is usually a disaster.  My first go-to for morning classes is a top knot.  I feel confident and classy which is the key to a great outfit.

via Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/pin/15973773647808550/

The sock bun is another favorite of mine!  I have had to come up with my own way of creating one since my hair is so thin but I still love to wear them!  There are tons of tutorials on them all over Pinterest and Tumblr.  The sock bun always makes an outfit look clean.  I would definitely try one out if you haven't already!

via Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/pin/260082947200165957/ 

Lots of celebrities have been rocking the buns lately! There are seen everywhere from grocery shopping to the red carpet.  Don't be afraid to go out on a limb and try one with a fancy dress.  You will shine, no doubt!

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment