Monday, March 12, 2012

Queen of... Spades?

Kate Spade stole my heart when I was about twelve years old.  Since then I have adored her accessories and jewelry.  Her pieces are very preppy yet high fashion at the same time and there is no doubt that they are timeless.  Here are a few of my favorites...

Baubles

Baubles by sunnycurlsgurl featuring hardware jewelry

Kate Spade pirate jewelry, $428
Kate Spade hardware jewelry, $148
Kate Spade facets jewelry, $278

bags

bags by sunnycurlsgurl featuring a satchel bag


sunglasses



I am going to have to start saving every penny if I plan to buy any of these favorites any time soon!  The number one on my list you may ask?  A Baublebox necklace!  These statement pieces are the new "must have" this spring so of course, I must have one! 

Are you as in love with Kate Spade as I am?

Stay Sunny !

3 comments:

  1. New follower! But I am obsessed with Kate Spade's statement necklaces :) I blogged about them last week I think!!

    Xoxo
    http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just made my day!! You are my first follower and I immediately had to follow you back! Your blog is wonderful! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Kate Spade! Her handbags are gorgeous, so classic yet fun! Kate Spade is timeless.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete