Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

There are a handful of things sitting on my "wish" list (or as my friends would say, "get it" list) for Spring! The first thing I must say is a new addition.  I recently saw a post on College Prep talking about J.Crew's Chino shorts and I absolutely adore them!  They are the perfect pair of shorts for Spring time, especially with all of the colors they come in! I wish I could buy them all.  I better start saving!

chino shorts

The next item would have to be a pair of Jack Rogers.  These sandals have made an appearance on almost every blog I follow.  They come in dozens of colors and last forever! (At least this is what I am told!)  

jack rogers

Finally, the last thing (that I am going to mention.. the list does continue) is neon accessories! Neon is huge this Spring and it just would not be right if I there wasn't some added to my wardrobe!  I am not a big fan of neon clothing so for now I plan on sticking to accessories!  (P.S. If anyone is reading this, these Kate Spade Earrings are my new obsession! Hehe. Im loving the green, pink, and coral.. I just cannot decide!)

neon


What are some of the items on your wish list?! Maybe I will add them to mine ;) Keep wishing!

Stay Sunny !

No comments:

Post a Comment